Our ben wa balls are small weighted balls used for kegel exercises.
When inserted, you contract the pelvic floor muscles to hold them in exercising and strengthening the muscles. They can be used discreetly anytime of the day. Doing kegel exercises daily will tighten the pelvic floor muscles preventing incontinence and improving intimacy.
Our kegel balls come in a set of two, step one and two.
Step one: Start off with the one that has a single ball. It is slightly larger and lighter than the one with the pair. Do the exercises outlined in the article until you get comfortable with the weight and size.
Once you get comfortable with them, and can hold them up with ease, switch over to the step two which is the one with two balls – smaller but heavier and repeat the exercises.
- Assists women with kegel exercises for a better intimate experience, prevention of incontinence, and faster postnatal recovery
- Discreet and fun to use
- Made of safe hypoallergenic silicon
- Color: Purple
- Waterproof – clean with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly before use
- Size: 30 mm for the single ball & 34 mm for the double balls
- Weight: 52.5 grams for the single ball & 32 grams for the double balls